The Experience, Skill And Reputation You Need
With years of divorce, alimony, property division and child custody experience in Florida, our attorneys are well-respected for the quality family law representation our law firm delivers to people in Central Florida and across the state.
Our founding attorney, N. Diane Holmes, has earned numerous honors and certifications during her distinguished legal career, including:
- Board certification by The Florida Bar in marital and family law
- Certification as a family mediator by the Supreme Court of Florida
- Named as a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Included for selection in the Florida Super Lawyers list for 15 years
- Named by The Wall Street Journal to their 2011 Top Attorneys list in the Florida edition
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV-Preeminent* rating
Our senior associate, Megan W.L. Malec, has earned numerous accolades as well, such as:
- Recipient of the 2012 Florida Association for Women Lawyers Leader in the Law Award
- Recognized in the 2019 Awesome Attorneys list by Orlando Family Magazine
- Recipient of the 2016 Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers Distinguished Leadership Award
Please visit the links below to learn more about our individual backgrounds:
Our team of professionals provide caring, compassionate representation combined with conviction and the tenacity to work through emotionally difficult situations. We are here to help you resolve family law challenges with your long-range stability and security in mind.
Comprehensive Family Law Representation Focusing On Collaborative Law
The legal team at N. Diane Holmes, P.A. Family Law Group offers guidance in removing obstacles and avoiding misunderstandings when your family is in transition. Discover how collaborative law can make a significant difference for your divorce, property division and child custody agreements. We will help you explore your options for cooperating to develop settlement. Visit our page on Florida family law.
Let’s Talk About Your Family Law Needs
Contact us online or call N. Diane Holmes, P.A. Family Law Group in Orlando at 407-843-1744 for more information regarding your specific situation. While this contact does not serve to establish an attorney/client relationship, it will allow us a conversation where you can learn more about how our law firm offers assistance to families in transition.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.